I FINALLY SQUASHED TODAY! AFTER 87495394857 YEARS! MY GOSH!
Keep calm keep calm*
Calmed. Squashed with Fee (sorry fee i was late) at NP! Loved it. It was seriously fun. Did some ROLE-PLAYING during the game. HAHAHAHA super funny.
Yeah nothing else happened. Pretty much emo and silent for the rest of the day.
Hello Panda sucks. (hor fee hor?)
And i miss Louis LYE Yongseng. Havent hung out with him since i seriously forgot when. LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU! I have so much to bitch to you. People bully me! Hahahaha. (oh and havent DDR for some time already)
PCD's WHEN I GROW UP (clubbing remix ver) was on repeat mode on my pod.
Whenever something bad happens or when i begin to emo, i'll start to miss my friends. So get ready yall. I'm gonna chiong all of you.
Been wanting to watch SO many shows. Examples, KUNGFU PANDA (online movies sucks, slow and so many parts, seriously for cheapskates, hate them), SEX and THE CITY (i wanna watch it again and again until i can memorise every line!), GET SMART (fee says it's funny must watch), ZOHAN (every single one of my living friends are telling that i should watch it, but know what? THEY DIDNT WATCH IT WITH ME BITCHES)
Oh maybe it's time for, myself time. It's a time when i feel emo/depressed/suicidal/single/sad/not happy/not nice/ lifeless/i can go on forever. Yeah that's when i wanna spend time with jiawei. Yes myself for you wols people out there.
So i'm gonna watch something by myself. BUT WHAT. So many shows, so little time. Haha all of sudden i thought of something funny. I'll be so emo i'll go up to the popcorn counter, 'hi can i have a sharp blade and the grim reaper meal?'
Random note. I asked fee today, 'what would a baby do if all of sudden he/she feels very hot all of sudden?' K maybe not very hot. Just a little hot.
No i refuse to upload photos. It'll be weird/wrong. I'm suppose to emo. So i dont care! You all emo with me lor bye.
PS: i love ansley. she's always there to back me up. strong gurl~
UPDATED! I change my mind. I'm gonna post up ONE photo. Something Ernest did since Ansley's going NUS real estate. This is gonna kick start her motivation man.

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust what they can't explain.
You'll be in my heart.
From this day on,
now and forever more.
You'll be in my heart.
I'll be, somewhere else i guess.
Keep calm keep calm*
Calmed. Squashed with Fee (sorry fee i was late) at NP! Loved it. It was seriously fun. Did some ROLE-PLAYING during the game. HAHAHAHA super funny.
Yeah nothing else happened. Pretty much emo and silent for the rest of the day.
Hello Panda sucks. (hor fee hor?)
And i miss Louis LYE Yongseng. Havent hung out with him since i seriously forgot when. LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU! I have so much to bitch to you. People bully me! Hahahaha. (oh and havent DDR for some time already)
PCD's WHEN I GROW UP (clubbing remix ver) was on repeat mode on my pod.
Whenever something bad happens or when i begin to emo, i'll start to miss my friends. So get ready yall. I'm gonna chiong all of you.
Been wanting to watch SO many shows. Examples, KUNGFU PANDA (online movies sucks, slow and so many parts, seriously for cheapskates, hate them), SEX and THE CITY (i wanna watch it again and again until i can memorise every line!), GET SMART (fee says it's funny must watch), ZOHAN (every single one of my living friends are telling that i should watch it, but know what? THEY DIDNT WATCH IT WITH ME BITCHES)
Oh maybe it's time for, myself time. It's a time when i feel emo/depressed/suicidal/single/sad/not happy/not nice/ lifeless/i can go on forever. Yeah that's when i wanna spend time with jiawei. Yes myself for you wols people out there.
So i'm gonna watch something by myself. BUT WHAT. So many shows, so little time. Haha all of sudden i thought of something funny. I'll be so emo i'll go up to the popcorn counter, 'hi can i have a sharp blade and the grim reaper meal?'
Random note. I asked fee today, 'what would a baby do if all of sudden he/she feels very hot all of sudden?' K maybe not very hot. Just a little hot.
No i refuse to upload photos. It'll be weird/wrong. I'm suppose to emo. So i dont care! You all emo with me lor bye.
PS: i love ansley. she's always there to back me up. strong gurl~
UPDATED! I change my mind. I'm gonna post up ONE photo. Something Ernest did since Ansley's going NUS real estate. This is gonna kick start her motivation man.

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust what they can't explain.
You'll be in my heart.
From this day on,
now and forever more.
You'll be in my heart.
I'll be, somewhere else i guess.
Comments